Jun 12, 2005

I'm a real live girl

but this seems to be in dispute

really
I'm even a girly girly
see:
kilt
AND
-I get pedicures
-I go to all girl bonding sessions, even weekend long ones
-I go to naked lady parties
-I like to bake
-I like to take care of people (really...make them coffee, rub their shoulders, let them talk about their feelings as they cry like a sissy on my shoulder. I love it)
-I like ot be taken care of. You build the fire. YOU handle the money. YOU make the decision. It's fine with me, really.
-I squeal when I see puppies and try to pet each and every one of them
-I've seen every sex and the city and buffy the vampire slayer
-I don't know how to fix ANYTHING on my car. ANYTHING
-I blush and will do what you want if you tell me I'm pretty
-I don't have any idea about any winning team on any sport other than soccer
-I wave at babies and small children
-Only today did I learn that you need to turn one car off to jump another car
-"NO, really, you first, it's ok"
-I am currently wearing pink


ways in which I am not a girly girl:
-I freak out in stores when shopping. Really. Nordstroms turns me in a right bitch and if you take one more second comparing those two pairs of Jeans or reading that label I might sock you.
-I've hit people. And knocked them out.
-I've fired a gun (but I didn't like it, so that might go in the former catagory)
-I have great spacial relation visibility and I am good with numbers
-I take 15 minutes to get ready from when I arise. And that leaves me time to make coffee, often
-I hate manufactured scents and haven't owned any makeup in five years
-I can barely walk on high heels and don't understand why women insist on wearing "those things" in public



see, wasn't particpating in those needless stereotypes fun?

Now you: what ridiculous pigeonholes do you enjoy the claustrophobic coziness of?

No comments: