Nov 22, 2005

hello nice bear!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's winter and my ears get easily cold so I wear this big furry hat that makes people smile at me like they've just seen their favorite childhood stuffed animal come up and ask them for directions to the nearest ATM. Sadly, I am not self-aware enough to realize the root of such reactions, and until I walk by a relfecting store window, I'm usually vaguely confused as to why such charming and amused expressions should pepper my day.

And sometimes I wonder if they just think I'm retarded.

2 comments:

Bjetsey said...

people probably just think you're either a burning-man woman or into the whole furry thing. At least, that's what I suspect when someone too enthusiastically reacts to me when I'm wearing your hat's older sibling.

Anonymous said...

You have such pretty eyes. *S*